PFMS scholarship has by the concerned authorities to provide funding to all students who are unable to pay their fees due to poverty. Through the implementation of this scholarship, various incentives will be offered to students who belong to different backward categories, namely Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other backward classes, as well as people who belong to economically backward societies.
Details Of The PFMS Scholarship
Public Financial Management System Scholarship
Public Financial Management System
Benefits Of The PFMS Scholarships
The main benefit of the PFMS Scholarship 2020 is that the scholarships are distributed to all students hoping to pursue higher education in renowned colleges and universities. The opportunity will be very beneficial to all poor students from an economically backward society. Students will be able to continue their education without worrying about finances and poverty.
List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
The following scholarships are present at the PFMS scholarship 2020:-
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship 2019 Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
To be eligible for the scholarship the student must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Annual family income must be below Rs. 6 lacs
- The applicant must be in between the age of 18 to 25 years
- The applicant must have at least passed class 10th
PFMS Bank List
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
The following documents are required if you are applying under the scholarship:-
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
DBT Through PFMS
The central government announced the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) under chosen schemes available in chosen regions of the nation over w.e.f. 1.1.2013. Through this initiative, the amount of the beneficiary will be transferred directly to the bank account of the people who have registered for the grant. This will help everyone to benefit directly from the encouragement so that the mediator is excluded from the procedure.
Benefits Of PFMS Scholarship
There are many benefits of the PFMS portal which has been designed to give scholarship benefits to the residents:-
- The PFMS can be fill in as a typical focal entry to register organizations and beneficiaries.
- PFMS has a working interface with 90 banks directly. This includes 26 PSB, 59 RRB, and 5 enormous Private Sector Banks.
- PFMS approves the Bank/Post Office Account subtleties with the recipient's bank/post office. These cash guarantees are transferred to an approved registry to reduce the risk of misled installments.
- The implementing agency verifies the exact details of the name, address, etc. by the recipient of the approved data provided by the bank/post office.
- The implementing institution can make electronic payments to beneficiaries only to their approved financial balances directly from the PFMS portal.
Registration Process under PFMS Scholarship 2020
To apply for the scholarship the candidates need to follow the registration process given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- Click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” option present at the homepage.
- Select the scheme “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
- Select the following details-
- Year of passing class 12th along
- Education Board
- Enter the following details-
- Bank account number
- IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
- Click on the drop-down menu, select the category
- Click on “Search”.
- The system will search the name and automatically fill-up the form displayed on the screen.
- Enter the following details-
Also Read: What are the defence items on which India has imposed an import ban?
- Create a user ID and password
- Fill up the captcha code given below.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on “Submit”