In this modern world, we are stuck in the fast life where we hardly find time for ourselves. Going out for shopping every now and then is not always possible. Hence, online shopping has made it easy.
Have a look on some of the best e-Commerce sites in India:
1. Amazon India: World leader e-commerce company Amazon has emerged as the topmost e-commerce in India as well, in last few years. With a wide range of products Amazon has also started focusing on their delivery service by providing delivery within one day to their customers. To counter its competitors, more than 8500 crores has been invested by Amazon global in Amazon India.
2. Flipkart: Founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, Flipkart is one of the best e-commerce companies in India. It has set a perfect example for all start up aspirants by growing a thousand times over a decade. Flipkart provides all kind of products, from products of basic-needs to stylish and luxurious products that are feasible. The market value of Flipkart is US $15 billion presently.
3. Snapdeal: Started in 2010 by two graduates Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, Snapdeal ranks third in the top ten lists of e-commerce companies. Headquartered in New Delhi, Snapdeal provides a wide variety in its products along with attractive daily local deals such as on restaurants, spas, travelling apps etc.
4. Paytm: As the acronym suggests ‘payment through mobile’, it enables you to make payments online through its e-wallet. This Delhi based e-commerce brand was commenced in 2010 but it witnessed boom in the year 2016. Because of Demonetization and government’s support for Digital India, in last two years it has achieved more than 300% year-on-year growth.
4. Jabong: Launched in the year 2012, this e-commerce major basically deals in fashion products. It provides a range of around 300 brands for kids, men and women by keeping in mind about today’s trend.
5. EBay: Basically an American MNC, eBay is also one of the prominent e-commerce companies in the world. It has diversity of products and one of the add-on features is that it lets you to sell or buy your used or second-hand product on biddable rates.
6. Shopclues: Rendering exciting and jaw-dropping deals every day, this e-commerce company was commenced by Sandeep and Radhika Agarwal. Delivering products to over 3000 pin codes, Shopclues has associated more than 5 lakh sellers with itself.
7. MakeMyTrip: Headquartered in Gurgaon, MakeMytrip is basically a travelling site which sells bus, train, and air tickets, holiday packages along with great deals and exciting offers.
8. Homeshop18: Having launched India’s first 24-hour Home shopping TV channel, this e-commerce major provides you a wide variety of home appliances along with gazettes like cameras, mobiles, laptops and much more.
9. Bookmyshow: The first website that comes to our mind while booking movie tickets online is BookMyShow. Headquartered in Mumbai, Bookmyshow is the leading portal in booking tickets for entertainment purposes like movies, plays, sports events etc.
10. Zomato: This is a platform which lets you order food online; the partner restaurant will deliver the ordered food at your doorstep. Zomato is growing rapidly since it has also launched gold membership in India that means it has tied up with premier restaurants of Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
Also Read: Top 10 highest-paid Indian employees in 2019-2020