Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the Ayushman Bharat digital mission on September 27. The event will take place at 11 in the morning via videoconference, and will be followed by his intervention on the occasion. This occasion will be attended by the Federal Minister of Health, copied from Mandavia.
The Prime Minister announced the pilot project of the National Digital Health Mission from the walls of the Red Fort on August 15, 2020.
PM Modi tweeted on September 26: "This mission leverages technology to improve access to healthcare and opens the door to new innovations in the sector."
Currently, the Ayushman Bharat digital mission is being piloted in six union territories, the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said in a statement.
The nationwide mission launch coincides with the National Health Authority (NHA) marking the third anniversary of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY), according to the statement.
Here are the key points of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission:
- Based on the foundations established in Jan Dhan, Aadhaar, Mobile Model (JAM), and other government digital initiatives, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will create a seamless online platform by providing a wide range of data, information, and infrastructure services, properly using open, interoperable and standards-based digital systems while ensuring the security, confidentiality, and privacy of personal health information.
- The mission will provide access and exchange of longitudinal health records of citizens with their consent.
- The main components of PM-DHM include a health identifier for each citizen that will also serve as their health account, to which personal health records can be linked and viewed with the help of a mobile application, Health Care Professionals Record ( HPR), and Health Care Facility Registries (HFR) that will act as a repository for all health care providers in both modern and traditional systems of medicine.
- The above component will ensure ease of doing business for doctors/hospitals and healthcare providers.
- A digital mission sandbox will be created from Ayushman Bharat as part of the mission.
- The Sandbox will serve as a technology and product testing framework that will help organizations, including private actors, that intend to be part of the national digital health ecosystem to become a health information provider, health information user, or partner efficiently with the building. Ayushman's mission blocks to Bharat Digital.
- This mission will create interoperability within the digital health ecosystem, similar to the role that the Unified Payments Interface plays in revolutionizing payments.
- With the implementation of this mission, citizens will be one click away from accessing health facilities.
We use necessary and (optional) analytics cookies on our websites to analyze traffic and personalize content.
do not want us to use optional cookies. We will set a cookie on your device to remember and honor your preference.1