Living in a self-owned house in this inflation-stroked economy is everyone’s dream. Occupying around 5-6 percent of India’s GDP growth, Real Estate Companies helps you in fulfilling this dream. Real Estate has grown immensely over the last two decades and has made India its hub. There are several of Real Estate Companies but few of them had made a great impact on Indian Economy. They are as follows:
1. DLF: Preferred by many of the IT and MNCs like Citibank, Bank of America, Infosys, Microsoft etc., DLF has been dominating the real estate world since last two decades. With a net income of INR 5.13 billion and market capital of INR 20334 in 2016, DLF has a market network in around 15 states in the country.
2. Oberoi Realty: Owned by one of the richest billionaires of India, this real estate company has completed 39 projects since its establishment. With the market value of INR 8000.12 crores, the company is currently constructing ‘Three Sixty west’ which is the second tallest tower in India.
3. Omaxe Ltd.: Omaxe Ltd. Is also one of the best estate agencies emerging in India. It is owned by Rohtas Goel who is one of the richest Indians in the top 50 list. Spread across 30 cities, the estimated net worth of Omaxe Ltd. is $1.20 billion.
4. HDIL: Headquartered in Mumbai, this company has a market value worth INR 3033.59 crores. Mainly focusing on Residential projects, it is also involved in Slum Rehabilitation & Development.
5. Prestige Group: Having completed more than 200 projects till date, Prestige group’s total turnover in the year 2016 was INR 3518 crore. Prestige Ozone, Forum Value Mall, Prestige Golfshire are some of the major projects of this company.
6. Godrej Properties: One of the best real estate companies in India, Godrej Properties is headquartered in Mumbai. Residential Buildings, Township and Commercial Buildings are the projects of this company. Also, it has received more than 150 awards over the last 5 years.
7. Indiabulls Real Estate: Listed in the top ten lists of Indian real estate agencies, Indiabulls has a net worth of INR 4,819 crores. One of the top most projects of this brand is the One Indiabulls centre & Indiabulls Financial Centre having more than 3 million per square feet commercial space.
8. Brigade Enterprises: Primarily having business operations in South India, this Real Estate Company is headquartered in Bangalore. It is majorly operating in the southern cities like Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Mysore and Coimbatore with a market value of INR 1676.72 crore rendered in the year 2016.
9. PNC Infratech Limited: Being involved in infrastructural projects like Flyovers, Airport Runways, Bridges, Highways etc., this company is running projects in no less than 13 Indian states which includes the likes of Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and more. PNC Infratech has a total market value worth INR 1936.25 crores.
10. Ansal Housing: Owned by Deepak Ansal, this construction company is running its projects across 22 cities in India. Over the last three decades it has constructed projects of around 76 million square feet. Ashiana (Lucknow), Ansal Heights (Mumbai), Chiranjiv Vihar (Ghaziabad) are some of the best projects of Ansal Housing.