The initial public offering (IPO) of Yatharth Hospital and Trauma Care Services (IPO) will open for subscription on Wednesday, 26 July. The three-day issue, which will close on Friday (28th July), includes a fresh sale of shares worth Rs 490 crore and offer-to-sell (OFS) of 6,551,690 shares.
The company filed its red herring prospectus (RHP) with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on Tuesday, July 18th.
The price band of the offer is yet to be announced by the company.
Here are 10 key things to know:
1) Ajay Kumar Tyagi and Kapil Kumar are the promoters of the company.
2) The fresh issue is worth Rs 490 crore. The gross proceeds from fresh issue together with proceeds from the pre-IPO placement are estimated at Rs.610 crore.
3) The face value of the equity shares is Rs 10 per equity share.
4) The company has allocated 35% of the offer for retail investors. Individual investors can subscribe to lots aggregating up to Rs 200,000.
5) The names of the selling shareholders are Vimal Tyagi, Prem Narayan Tyagi and Neena Tyagi. The number of shares to be offloaded by them are up to 37.43 lakh, 20.21 lakh and 787,490 respectively.
6) The Book Running Lead Managers (BRLMs) include Intensive Fiscal Services Private Limited, Ambit Private Limited, IIFL Securities Limited and Link Intime India Private Limited.
7) The Company will use the net proceeds from the fresh issue to repay/prepay certain borrowings availed by the company and its subsidiaries, namely AKS Medical & Research Center Private (AKS), Ramraja Multispecialty Hospital and Trauma Center Private Limited. The proceeds will also be used for funding capital expenditures expenses of the company's two hospitals- Noida Hospital and Greater Noida Hospital.
8) The company earned Rs.520.29 crore from operations in the quarter ended 31st March 2023, which is up from Rs.228.67 crore in the same quarter of the previous financial year. Profit for the period was Rs.65.76 crore, which is up from Rs.19.58 crore in Q4FY22.
9) Cash and cash equivalents for the quarter ended 31st March 2023 stood at Rs 37.43 crore versus Rs. 5 crore in the previous year period.
10) Yatharth Hospital and Trauma Care Services has a chain of 4 hospitals in Greater Noida, Noida, Noida Extension and Jhansi Orcha.
Also Read: GQG Partners buys 5.96% stake in Patanjali Foods