Here is the important news from the stock market to watch out for today.
- FIIs sold shares of Rs2255.84cr (cash), bought Rs1948.48cr in index futures
- US markets closed with slight losses. Asian markets opened with gains.
- Brent crude rose 0.30 percent to $ 69.67 a barrel.
- HCL Technologies announced the expansion of its investment in the United Kingdom by hiring 1,000 technology professionals to support its clients in the UK and around the world.
- Bharti Airtel reported a consolidated profit of Rs 759.2 cr in the fourth quarter of FY 21 against Rs 853.6 krone in the third quarter of FY 21, revenue decreased to Rs25,747.3cr from Rs26,517.8cr qoq.
- Strides Pharma Science: The company's Promoter Group has issued a substantial commitment of more than 38 percent, assuming the group's current overall commitment of 25.98% of the promoter's stake and 7.71% of the company's paid-in capital.
- Hero MotoCorp has extended the duration of all its warranty and free services.
- Orient Cement reported significant profit at Rs99.87cr in Q4FY21 against Rs44.06cr in Q4FY20, revenue jumped to Rs831.61cr from Rs654.52cr yoy.
- Wabco India posted higher earnings of Rs 47.63 in Q4 FY 21 against Rs31.49cr in Q4 FY20, revenue jumped to Rs 712.32 from Rs 404.85 cr YoY.
- Gland Pharma reported a higher consolidated profit of Rs. 260.4 cr in Q4FY21 against Rs 194.79 in Q4 FY2020 and revenue increased to Rs 887.7 cr from INR 635.2cr YoY.
Also Read: How to buy Dogecoin in India? Here is the step by step process you can use to buy DOGE