Many times you might want to update your PAN card and make some changes on it, or you want to reapply for the pan card which you already lost. Is there an easy way to do it? Well, definitely, the entire procedure can be done online which will let you apply for a reprinted version of your original PAN card.
Did you know you can get the date of birth, incorrect name, photo or any other thing updated? Let's take a look at the way you can update your PAN card online.
You Might Also Like To Read Aadhar Linking deadline extended indefinitely
Steps To Get Your Lost Of Updated PAN Card Online
- Get your reprinted pan card from UTITSL or the NSDL websites. Open the NDSL site and go to application type, choose Changes or correction in existing PAN data/ reprint of PAN card. Next, fill in the required details and hit the submit button.
- Choose the way in which the PAN documents need to be submitted. You can physically send the docs or you can do it via e KYC for which you would need an adhaar card.
- Fill all the details that are marked and then click on the next button. Make sure all the details that you entered are same as that of your adhaar card. Any mismatch results in a lot of added hassle.
- Choose the documents which you need to submit and click on e-KYC, then go to the proceed option.
- Reprinting of PAN card will need you to submit a fee of around 120 rs for the Indian people and it will need 1040 rs for the people residing outside India.
- Once you have chosen the appropriate option, fill in the details of your payment and check if the transaction was successful or not. Save the transaction and reference numbers and hit the continue button.
- Next, the authentication process with the help of adhaar will start. You need to check the box below the adhaar no. after which click on the authenticate option.
- Check the personal details, with the adhaar card, if they match click on continue with e sign or e- KYC option.
- After you are done, next you will have to tick on that checkbox to generate the OTP. Once that has been generated you need to click on submit.
- Now you will be redirected to a page where the application form will be shown. Download it and store it safely.
Easy steps right? So this is how one can generate updated or lost PAN card online. you will have absolutely no trouble generating it for yourself. So don’t worry if you have lost your PAN card, this is how it can be reprinted and used, or you can update the minor changes in your PAN card. Remember there is nothing to be scared of. Just get a computer and follow the steps and bang! You’ll get the regenerated card soon!